[K12OSN] Push icons to all desktop

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Mon Sep 20 10:38:34 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 14:39, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> One of our tuXlabs are running K12 LTSP 3.1.2, and the have called me
> and explained that the "Push icons to all desktops" icon doesn't work
> (and it never did). Re-installing is not an option, is there anything I
> can do to troubleshoot/fix this easily? Thanks a lot
If you look at the script /usr/sbin/push-icons-to-users-desktops it is
fairly simple. Most of the time it does not work because users
directories are not at /home/USER but /home/class/USER or something
similar. Just change the script to reflect the correct path where users
directories are located.
--
Sudev Barar <sudev at mantraonline.com>