[K12OSN] HELP how to lock down profile and more???

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Wed Sep 22 00:11:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

Gladly, but I'm stuck - see other posting, I can't get the script to
work although it looks correct. Suggestions and editing of the script
for other errors would be appreciated.

BTW I thought that by setting PURGE_PROCESS=NO & Setting LIMITS (for
number of logins to) 1 might do the trick sadly that did not work ....

So back to the drawing board, the script looks promising but ........
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh

thks
norbert