[K12OSN] Problem booting thin clients on k12ltsp4.2

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 11:30:48 UTC 2005

well if you feel like spending a couple bucks,
www.disklessworkstations.com has a $20 nic with the
bootrom included.  This one should be guaranteed to
work, assuming your system is set up right.  At least
this would eliminate one variable for you.

-Rob

--- Lawrence Harriott <lharriott at mail.gotelja.com>