[K12OSN] A performance question

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Fri Apr 1 19:07:16 UTC 2005

I want to set up a simple LAMP server, and I have the K12LTSP CDs
handy.  Is there any reason I shouldn't use them to load up my sever?  I
was going to go ahead and let it set load the LTSP goodies along the way
so that I could have such niceties as the seamless VNC integration.
Will this adversely affect system performance?  Does the LTSP setup eat
up RAM/CPU cycles even when there are no clients attached?

--
C-ya,
Mark