[K12OSN] A performance question

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 22:11:21 UTC 2005

Hello,

When I think of a true LAMP server, X-windows isn't
installed. In this case, having your LAMP server also
a LTSP server will take a little more resources
because X has to be installed and always running.

A lot of people also use their LAMP server as a
desktop or workstation computer. In this case, adding
LTSP won't hurt performance too much unless you have a
lot of clients.

Chris