[K12OSN] Accelerated Reader and Star Reader programs

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Wed Apr 6 13:01:28 UTC 2005

Ann,

There is one other glitch I just remembered about selecting the
database:

http://www.codeweavers.com/site/compatibility/browse/name?app_id=128;forum=1

Basically you have to select a file in your data folder (instead of the
data folder itself) for it to select a directory properly.

Sorry about that!

Henry