[K12OSN] (no subject)

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Apr 7 18:35:02 UTC 2005

I remember seeing someone out here saying that VideoLAN is awesome for
playing digital media.  I tried to install it via rpm and of course am
missing loads of dependancies.

Anyone know the quickest way to get this installed?  I am running
K12LTSP 4.2.1 and don't exactly have the new yum configuration figured
out.  From what it looks like if I add freshmeat to yum it should
install fine.  But I haven't seen a good recommendation on how to add
them to the new verion of yum.

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department