[K12OSN] after update WINE not working on 4.2.0

Olle Niit olle at paalalinn.com
Fri Apr 8 17:55:02 UTC 2005

Answer is Yes.

Before update I used december 2004 version, but now I tried on amd
sempron mashine latest and greatest i686 and athlon version; on P4
mashine i386 and i686 version, but no luck. I tried to upgrade,
downgrade, remove and reinstall again wine, same message. I also
suspected kernel version but old kernel was not help my out. I googled
too, finded some same messages but no good answers... I'm too stupid too
to talk with wine developers.
 I even tried FC2 wine version on FC3 computer but same message again.