[K12OSN] Seeking advice and help combining K12LTSP, OpenMosix and ThinStation to create one large project

Jon Spriggs jon.spriggs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:28:37 UTC 2005

Chris (and the rest of the list...)

Is there any way to install this cut-down 2.4 kernel on workstations
as I don't have direct control of the network, nor the DHCP/TFTP
server :(

Failing that, is there a boot disk, ISO image or something similar I
can use to retrive said image to the workstation and boot it from
there?

Thanks,

Jon

Jon "Four Star Gun" Spriggs AKA