[K12OSN] Pam Mount Multiple Connections

Joel Buchan jbuch7 at eq.edu.au
Tue Apr 12 01:20:34 UTC 2005

Hey Everyone hope you can help me out I have set up a small lab of 6
terminals and using this guide
http://math.univ-lille1.fg/~hafidi/terminal-services/index.html I have
been able to authenticate to a Windows 2003 server as well as pam
mounting the users home dirs.  The problem I am having is if more than
one user is logs in  Pam mount seems to fail it doesn't mount their home
drive, so it seems to me that it only works for one user at a time, is
this normal?  As soon as the user (the one that Pam mount worked for)
logs out and their home directory is unmounted everything is fine again
for the next lucky user but only the first one.  Any one have any
ideas?  I feel that I am so close to getting it working in a way that
the administration would be happy and I would be able to expand and
bring more labs online.  Thanks is advance.

Joel Buchan
IT Tech
Springwood State High School
Queensland Australia