[K12OSN] http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0, 39020390, 39194575, 00

Byron Kapali bklinux at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 02:29:50 UTC 2005

As a noobie...
1) What would be the difference between running Ubuntu vs Fedora.
2) Are there large differences in the ease of:  update, use, installation?
3) Would a noobie, like me, notice any diffenences in distros?
4) If Ubuntu does go does "merge" with K12LTSP, would the thin clients
run better than Fedora?

I guess what I'm trying to get at is why would I install Ubuntu LTSP at
my school.  Sorry for the noobie-ness but I've been thinking about
things like this ever since I jumped head first into the world of Linux.

Byron