[K12OSN] Help: hangs after loading vmlinuz ... Done

John L Bartelt bartelt at hawaiian.net
Wed Apr 13 04:13:08 UTC 2005

Thanks for the reply. I checked a couple of the boxes and they seem to work
OK. In fact I used one of these very boxes several years ago in a cluster
with an earlier version of LTSP and kernel and they worked well.

What I'm wondering is if the 2.4.26-ltsp-2 kernel supports the Athlon K7s?
Perhaps I should build a new one?

John

-------
John L Bartelt