[K12OSN] Mobile Wireless Lab?

Casey Woods casey.woods at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 21:55:36 UTC 2005

Hi Jon    ,
Thanks for the help.

I got one of my D-Link DWL-650+ wireless pcmcia cards running under
Ubuntu today.  The device manager says that it is using the acx_pci
driver.  Which is exactly what I feared since it isn't one of the
modules available under Thinstation and I'm guessing LTSP as well.

Building Thinstation is easy enough.  I'm trying to wrap my head around
how to get the ACX100 module into the build so that I can give it a go.

Anybody have any thoughts on how to get this driver
(http://acx100.sourceforge.net) working under either LTSP or
Thinstation?  Or a way to net boot one of these guys?

Thanks,
Casey Woods