[K12OSN] Implementing K12LTSP on 100+ clients

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 10:25:04 UTC 2005

In my home, my router acts as a dhcp server on
standard port 67 (in case any friends or family bring
a laptop over), and my LTSP server also acts as a dhcp
server, but on port 1067.  I use a rom-o-matic boot
floppy that is customized to send out its dhcp request
on port 1067, which is very easy to do on their
website.

The only problem I've had is I can't seem to get my
wireless boot disk to work right on port 1067.

-Rob