[K12OSN] thin clients

John Arends arendsj at skokie69.k12.il.us
Tue Apr 19 18:48:04 UTC 2005

This is interesting...I was looking forward to using something like that, but now I may rethink it.

What PCs do you guys use? Any random ones you can get your hands on, or have you standardized on something? I want to try setting up 10 terminals and a server as a test, but cost is a huge factor.

>>> wparrott at gcps1.com 04/19/05 12:23 PM >>>
Shawn,

Thanks for the tip! :) I knew that there was something too good to be
true about them...