[K12OSN] Open Source Curriculum Site?

Aaron Woehler awoehler at woehler.us
Wed Apr 20 15:17:08 UTC 2005

A program that I stumbled across the other day was eXe: "The Learning
XHTML Editor"
It allow you to easily create lessons.
You can save your content as a web page or web page which can then be
imported to moodle.
It is being developed at by University of Auckland in New Zealand
It can be found at http://exe.cfdl.auckland.ac.nz/?q

This maybe a package that should be included with ltsp.

I have several courses that I am giving using Moodle that I would be
willing to share: Computer Programming (C/C++), Internet Programming
(HTML,JavaScript, PHP,SQL), Advanced Computer Applications Office Suite,
and Digital Publishing.

Aaron
awoehler at woehler.us