[K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 20 19:12:36 UTC 2005

I know it is bad taste to reply to ones own message, but I hit the send
message, and realized I did not spell check.  Just want to apologize for
my horrible spelling.  I may be an educator, but have never been good
with the whole spelling thing (I'm a math guy ;-)  )  I did spell check
the message below :-)