[K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

The Prof joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:55:52 UTC 2005

One more thing I forgot to add:

We are in the design and about to start building a new church/school
center on new land near to us. (I had sent an email about this before
about helping design a new school.)  Ideally it would be great to have
the 2 building's networked together seamlessly. Does this impact each
the decision one way or another?

thanks,
Joseph