[K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

The Prof joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:27:17 UTC 2005

Hmm...this is not good. Can anyone confirm that a Proliant server will
work with K12ltsp?  And is anyone using PXE with the dell GX150s? We
are using floppies with our current setup, which is resulting in
confusion and some problems ("what's this disk in here..hmm..must be
old - I'll just toss it out" Even though they have written on them DO
NOT REMOVE!)

Thanks,
Joseph