[K12OSN] Eric's squidguard setup...site that won't block

Caleb Wagnon cwagnon at bryantschools.org
Mon Apr 25 20:21:20 UTC 2005

I'm using eric's squidguard setup, it's always worked well for me. For
some reason...freearcade.com absolutely will not block. I can't block it
by domain, url, ip address, or any of its virtual domains
(ww2.freearcade.com, ww7.freearcade.com, etc)

Everything's working...I can still add sites and have them blocked. For
some reason this refuses to block though. It's been on my local
blacklist for a looong time. Why it's recently come back and not being
blocked is beyond me.

Any ideas?

Caleb Wagnon
Network Administrator