[K12OSN] Which server would you prefer?

Jeff Nelson jeffnels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 04:51:38 UTC 2005

I'd go for the P-IV, it'll have lots more processing power and I/O
throughput than the quad PPro, even if you add up all 4 processors,
and if I'm not mistaken, desktop apps in the usual Linux distributions
are not compiled with multi-processor support in mind, so you won't
really get the full benefit out of the 4 processors.

Jeff