[K12OSN] Which server would you prefer?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Apr 26 17:57:24 UTC 2005

Wouldn't he do better to run Samba/LDAP on the quad, so that one box handles the user's
home directory regardless of whether coming from LTSP or a Windows client?  Putting it
on the PIV makes the Windows clients dependent upon both servers, whereas putting it on
the quad makes them dependent only on the quad, right?

Petre