[K12OSN] LDAP Admin Chuck or Dave?

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Wed Apr 27 20:31:30 UTC 2005

To be perfectly honest....now I do it all on the command line since it's
faster for me, but I have used and recommend Directory Administrator.
It's very slick and I used it for a couple years before this year.  The
one from DAG's site seems to ork the best....I think there was an icons
issue, but can't remember....maybe Chuck does....I think I had to change a
path or make a link to a directory for something....but hey...it's an
RPM...install it and see for yourself....if it's not working simply rpm -e
and remove it.  I haven't tried ldapbrowser much other than to look at it.
 It appears nice, but Chuck can tell you more.