[K12OSN] BackupPPC Question

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Thu Apr 28 16:56:31 UTC 2005

Les,

I was counting on you to respond to the BackupPPC question. ;-p  Thanks!

Now, do you store the backup data on the 250 gig IDE drive, or raid
mirror the 3 external drives (how big are they)?  Could you give me a
little more info about your setup.

Henry