[K12OSN] wine is breaking me

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:06:31 UTC 2005

I totally forgot this: wine works when I boot to the non-smp kernel.
 I wonder if there are switches for ./configure i need to make it work
with smp.  We certainly can't go hobbling around with one processor.
I don't get many results from google. It seems like most people with
smp problems already have wine running.  Anyone got ideas?

Thanks,
Peter