[K12OSN] Looking for OpenSource E-mail, Conference, Calendar Package

Tom Hoffman tom.hoffman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:04:21 UTC 2005

On 4/29/05, Shane Stafford <staffords at glenburn.net> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm looking for suggestions for a good OpenSource - E-mail, Conference,
> Calendar Package.   We currently have FirstClass, but may be losing that
> system and need to develop another system very quickly.
> Suggestion of good experiences for this kind of package are very
> appreciated.

In a month -- May 31st to be exact -- the SchoolTool project is going
to release "SchoolTool Calendar," which is a calendar server for
schools.  Our current release is SchoolBell, which is a
general-purpose calendar server (no school-related features).  You can
find out more at http://schooltool.org

--Tom