[K12OSN] Release cycle too fast

Steve Honeycutt steve.honeycutt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:58:29 UTC 2005

Is this the epitome of Irony.... or what!!!

I've seen a lot of different types of users (even the so-called
"ignorant" :P) complain about the gaping security holes in the Windows
platforms and proceed to grip, moan, and complain about the lack of
updates, patches and fixes. Seems reasonable to do so, to some degree
at least.

The super fast pace that technology has been / is growing, it only
seems natural that viable software outlets (albeit commercial or open
source) keep up with that pace. Functionality is always nice to have
with any platform but without operability - all the functions in the
world won't help.

At the risk of having the flame thrower turned loose on me, the tone
of the opening post is absurd if one really looks deep into it.

The ole saying of "Lead, follow, or get out of the way." seems fitting
for some reason.

I just don't get the point behind this thread.

--
Best Regards,

Steve
www.slicehaven.com