[K12OSN] V-4.2.0 Problem installing

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Apr 4 14:24:46 UTC 2005

I've also run into this problem a few times over the years.  So far, the best solution
I've found is to use the NFS installation, in which you put the ISO image files for the
CDs into a directory on another Linux box, export that directory, boot the server-to-be
with disk 1 and type 'linux askmethod' at the boot prompt, and when it asks what method
to use, choose NFS and point it at the box with the ISO files.

Petre