[K12OSN] Seeking advice and help combining K12LTSP, OpenMosix and ThinStation to create one large project

Jon Spriggs jon.spriggs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:55:39 UTC 2005

Chris,

My only worry with regards to the tutorial you've provided is that
it's for K12LTSP 3.x, not 4, and I'd like the "lead node" to be the
LTSP server. As I also mentioned, I may need to provide access to
Windows Servers from the local desktop, rather than authenticating
into a Linux server, and then open RDesktop - hence my intention to
use the Thinstation project. Although individual users are clever,
groups of users are usually dumb, and to maintain the KISS regime, I
want to make the whole process as simple as possible to stop them from
ballsing it all up...

Regards,

Jon

Jon "Four Star Gun" Spriggs AKA