[K12OSN] iMacs on LTSP - problems

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Fri Apr 8 13:48:34 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Thursday, April 7, 2005 at 11:04 AM +0000 wrote:
>>So, how do you right-click with the Mac single button mouse?

Simple...buy a two button mouse  ;-)  (Seriously...probably be better off
in the end)

>>Christopher
>>
>>"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
>>Thursday, April 07, 2005 at 8:36 AM -0500 wrote:

I can also say that the XKB error is not just a Mac problem.  I ran into
that same error today (I too get it on my Macs)...while demoing an iGel
thin-client (has a flash based OS that has serveral clients like RDP, ICA,
also has a local version of Firefox with Flash-plugin...which is
cool)...anyway....I too run IceWM and once I fired off the K12lTSP session
on the iGel thin-client I got the XKB error.   It's no big deal....just
annoying.  We need to get this fixed....any ideas?  (or find a way to
suppress this error message)

>>>Here is the lts.conf I have that boots iMac Bondi's perfectly.  I
>>>haven't tried IceWM yet.
>>>
>>>[Default]
>>>     SERVER             = 10.6.1.126
>>>     XSERVER            = auto