[K12OSN] VNC Stopped Working

Jerome Edwards edwardsj at leonardisd.net
Sun Apr 10 20:46:03 UTC 2005

On March 31 2005, our VNC server service stopped working on all four of
our K12LTSP servers. We have them set for automatic updates and I’m think
there was likely an update that caused this issue. The VNC viewer from the
terminal does not work nor can we access the K12LTSP servers from a MS
Windows computer via VNC. The service has been working fine then the next
day, nothing! Our teachers like to be able to access a terminal window
from K12LTSP from their MS Windows based computer. We are running 4.2.1 (I
believe; nevertheless, it’s the latest version of K12LTSP). I have an
older version of K12lTSP running simply as a file server and the VNC
services works fine. Any ideas?
Any input is great appreciated.
Jerome Edwards
Leonard ISD