[K12OSN] Seeking advice and help combining K12LTSP, OpenMosix and ThinStat

Jon Spriggs jon.spriggs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:44:46 UTC 2005

As much as I agree with you - I'm using K12LTSP for a training project
for IT helpdesk users... if they can break it, they'll really try -
even if it's just so they can try and work out how to get the internet
working from in here, they'll try it! Grrr.

Anyway... I understand what you're saying, and I'll give it a whirl.
Does anyone know how to install on a terminal the cut down kernel that
was mentioned in an earlier post?

Thanks,

Jon

--