[K12OSN] The vncserver in k12ltsp

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Wed Apr 13 16:32:59 UTC 2005

Not sure if this works on Debian, but it may help:

http://www.thesymbiont.com/mambots/editors/tinymce/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=125

-Gideon

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com