[K12OSN] Can not access science web site. Can firefox masquerade as another browser?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 16:25:26 UTC 2005

what exactly does "switching the user agent of the
browser" do?  I just tried installing this extension
and used it to visit an IE-only site, but no joy.
Does this extension simply report to the website that
the browser is IE, or does it actually implement some
IE-only functionality?

-Rob

https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=59