[K12OSN] PDC-Controller problem

Larry McPherson lmcpherson at mail.sumner.k12.me.us
Thu Apr 14 18:32:35 UTC 2005

I've followed the instructions on the
http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux/smbldap/ web site and everything works
great until I get to the step where I add users/groups/machines.  When I
type: smbldap-useradd -m -a username or smbldap-passwd username or
smbldap-groupadd -a -g 525 Students or smbldap-groupadd -a -g 526 Staff or
smbldap-useradd -w machinename I get the following response: bash:
smbldap-useradd: command not found -- smbldap-usradd/passwd/groupadd all get
the same error message.

My path is
/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/b
in:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin

If I type: ls -al /home or net groupmap list I get a response similar to
what is listed on the web.

Larry