[K12OSN] Re: OT: Slackware + Ubuntu dual boot using lilo

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Fri Apr 15 02:27:07 UTC 2005

I just checked my one of my Ubuntu machines - it DOES have support for
reiserfs (the kernel module at least) as a part of the stock i386 flavor
of the 2.6.10 kernel... also see

As to the initrd, did you include something like

     initrd=/path/to/ubuntu/initrd

in your lilo.conf's ubuntu section? If so, it should load reiserfs as
needed...

Cheers,
Vern

--