[K12OSN] Mobile Wireless Lab?

Jon Spriggs jon.spriggs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:45:22 UTC 2005

It might be worth looking at doing a local install of Thinstation,
which supports some wi-fi cards. From there, you can configure the
thinstation.conf.user to connect via either X or (I understand) X via
SSH (although I'm not 100% sure how that would work...)

Your first shot would be to ensure the wifi cards are supported in the
2.4.28 kernel or 2.6.7 kernel (Thinstation 2.1 and 2.2).

Hope that helps

Jon