Re: [K12OSN] thin clients

John Arends wrote:

Have any of you tried using thin clients boxes from wyse or another company instead of old PCs as your thin clients?

We use HP Compaq t5305 from disklessworkstations.com for key users (secretaries). Main reason? It *looks* better than an old PC. Some users see an old PC and they think uh! things are going to run so slow or how come I am not getting a new machine like everyone else.

They see a new sleek looking box and they lose that prejudice.

Silly but it works. We've had really good luck with the t5305 too: plug it in and it goes.

Scott