[K12OSN] thin clients

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Apr 20 00:04:23 UTC 2005

I demo'd a Neoware Capio One...but I like the Affirmative YeStation Mini
better =) much smaller and mounts to the back of LCD monitors that have
the 'vesa'(I think this is what it's called) mount.

Nothing wrong with the Capio One...just the mini looks better(cuz you
can't see it at all behind the monitor =)

--Huck