[K12OSN] batch adding users

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Apr 20 13:59:00 UTC 2005

I would add the suggestion of using random passwords, since, if you use the same default
password for everyone, it won't take long for some kids to figure out they can get into
other folks accounts.  You can use the $RANDOM  variable, which will give you a
different random 5-digit number every time you echo it.

Petre