[K12OSN] thin clients -- capios

Brandon Kovach bkovach at lrhs.greene-r8.k12.mo.us
Wed Apr 20 22:07:13 UTC 2005

We have the Capio One.  94 of them.  I can't remember what model that we
have, but it's not the base model.  I chose this model because it has
more ram (64 meg) than the base model (32 meg) and when I tested it,
seemed to run better although marginally.

They will send you a loaner if you prod them enough.  They have some
wierd "P.O. for credit" kind of thing.  ANyhow, I talked them into it.
I demoed three different ones.

Their customer service couldn't possibly be worse unless they used
profanity.

I haven't had one problem with any of them.