[K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

Gary Frederick gary.frederick at jsoft.com
Thu Apr 21 15:47:42 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 11:14 -0400, The Prof wrote:
> Hello again,
<trim>
> Details: I checked with the gentleman helping us, and the details of
> the machines are: Dell GX150 as clients (PIII 1.1 Ghz, 256 MB Ram),
> and a Proliant 5500 Pentium Pro Quad processor with 8 gig. In terms of
<trim>
FWIW

I have a Proliant 6000 with 4 processors and a Proliant 2500 with 2
processors that I have NOT been able to get k12ltsp to run on
  yet!!!

I like the suggestion to run both. It would be interesting to see what
the users 'vote' for after they have been up for a while.

Both is more administration...

Gary