[K12OSN] Given this situation, why bother continue with LTSP?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 18:30:59 UTC 2005

What MS did in recent years was they stopped issuing
security updates for their older operating systems.
So, while the licenses didn't expire, people who spent
good money on Windows found that the only way to
receive a "secure" version of Internet Explorer, etc.
was to buy Windows XP.

I just want you to be aware that unless this donor has
unlimited access to licenses of all future MS
operating systems, then you will be paying MS sooner
or later.

-Rob