[K12OSN] Ubuntu question quick - Dave?

musicman datakid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:59:24 UTC 2005

I've always found that running from  sudo was "good practice", and
root/su should be used as rarely as possible, adn I think they've
taken that line - although the merit's of it are not universally
accepted, I guess....it's probably a good way to be - I've thought of
it as linux showing windows "how it's done" - people have to
consciously move to sudo to do anything,
hence, security is watertight....
L.