[K12OSN] Squid / SquidGuard architecture

bear2bar at netscape.net bear2bar at netscape.net
Wed Apr 27 15:27:45 UTC 2005

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response, here goes...
OS .. k12ltsp 4.2.0
Squid-2.5.STABLE9-1.FC3.4
Squidguard-1.2.0-8.k12ltsp.2.4.2
webmin-1.190-1

Current setup
Cable modem -> k12ltsp server ->switches-> thin clients (all 10/100)

Config files are squid.conf
squidguard.conf
squid-squidguard.conf
httpd.conf
and cache setup with squid -z

http listens on port 8080
a redirect at boot up redirect http traffic to squid on 3128

hope that this makes it a little easier

thks
norbert