[K12OSN] IceWM, Gnome & Nautilus FRUSTRATIONS

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 13:22:40 UTC 2005

I started using Rox at the suggestion of someone on
this list (maybe you, Kevin, I can't remember).
Anyway, I really like it.  It is very fast and
complements IceWM nicely.  It opens up instantly on my
Celeron 2.0 machine, whereas if I use Konqueror (my
other file manager of choice) I have to wait a few
seconds.

-Rob