[K12OSN] compiling KTouch 1.5....I'm stuck...more info...checkmy log file

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Aug 3 02:41:16 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Tue Aug  2 2005 at 21:12 +0000 wrote:
>Ktouch is running fine, with metrics and multi-language support, in 4.4
>pr
You mean the lecture statistics and charts are working in the regular
version?  I'd be surprised as Andreas wasn't going to put them back in
until version 1.6, but opted to do it with 1.5 since so many asked for it.
 That's not the version in 4.4....remember we're talking about charts and
records that show how a student has done with a typing lesson.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org