[K12OSN] LDAP login nightmare

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 21:01:59 UTC 2005

An some more info.  If I comment out ALL access control statements in slapd.conf and also stop nscd, then logins with ldap accounts work.  BUT this can't be good. And given that I don't have TLS active, I am probably just begging for trouble if I leave the system this way.  I would at least like to have some access control on the ldap database.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins