[K12OSN] LTSP takes 'Best of Show' award at Linux World

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Aug 10 06:09:26 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 12:44 AM +0000 wrote:
>Certainly, LTSP would be nowhere without the community of volunteers
>that has emerged from this project, and everyday, I'm thankful to be
>surrounded by so many people who care for doing whatever it takes to get
>the job done, and making LTSP what it is today.
>
>So, we should all enjoy the spotlight that winning this award will bring
>to our community.

Yay!  We ROCK!  (and Eric and Jim....really ROCK!)  Beer for everyone!
Lobster if you come to Maine!  Can't wait until LinuxWorld Boston in the
new convention center!  :-)   (Can you tell it's 2 a.m. and I'm still here
at school banging my head against the wall?  Trying to translate an Ubuntu
Samba-LDAP how-to that was written in Dutch...did you know that banging
your head against the wall burns 150 calories per hour!  ;-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org