[K12OSN] IceWM acting weird

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Aug 10 13:06:01 UTC 2005

For #2, see
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Turning%20off%20the%20automatic%20loading%20of%20Nautilus%20under%20IceWM
down near the bottom.

As for #1, I've noticed a similar kind of thing when I login to the server via vnc using
8-bit color; that is, if I run vncviewer on my laptop and point it at server:04, which
is 800x600 at 8 bits-per-pixel.  That's probably not relevant to your situation, but
perhaps it suggests the color level on your client is too low.

#3 also sounds peculiar.  Combined with #1, I'd wonder if something funny was going on
with the video card in the client.  Try a different video card in the client, perhaps.

Petre